We’re looking for a motivated Apprentice Technician to join our Service team. The ideal candidate will have a responsible attitude and a thorough approach to problem solving and diagnostics. Apprentices must be eager to learn the latest technology with the ability to work efficiently. We can provide an exciting and rewarding career and a fun place to work. 1-2 years experience. Valid Ontario drivers license and clean driver’s abstract is required. Aspires to achieve the very best in customer service is a must.
If you are interested. please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Automotive Sales Consultant
Toronto Hyundai is seeking a Sales Consultant to join our growing team.
As a Sales Consultant with Toronto Hyundai, you play a key role within the sales team. You will be responsible for managing all components of the sales process, achieving sales targets while ensuring all customer’s expectations are exceeded.
What We Look For
- Valid OMVIC License is a must
- A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- A passion for customer service is paramount
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- High level of proficiency with learning new computer systems.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Well spoken, articulate, professional and friendly
- Resourceful and adaptable.
- Willing to work a flexible work schedule
- A willingness to learn!
What We Offer
- A supportive management team
- Competitive and rewarding compensation plan and benefits.
- A great opportunity for career advancement within the organization
- On-going training, coaching and mentoring to ensure your success
- A fantastic working environment!
If you are goal-driven, ready for a challenge and want to join our professional sales team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.
Toronto Hyundai (a division of Marsim Auto Group) is looking for Automotive Licensed Technicians to join our team. The Automotive Technician will be responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Perform vehicle preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repairs accordingly.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Perform road tests as required
What We Look For
- Hyundai brand knowledge an asset.
- Strong aptitude for electrical/mechanical repairs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven record of quality and workmanship
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a licensed technician position.
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification.
- Valid Driver’s License (with a clean driving record).
- Able to work within hours of business.
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation plan and benefits
- A great leadership team that encourages training and provides ongoing coaching
- High traffic dealership
- A great team and environment!
We thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation during our recruitment and selection process.
Internet Sales Representative
The Internet Sales Representative is responsible for developing quality leads through Inbound and Outbound Marketing campaigns. You represent the company and in many cases are the first contact for prospective clients. The Internet Representative will be a highly motivated, self-starter and goal-oriented team player that wants to grow with us.
- Handle incoming emails, internet leads, on-line chat and phone calls
- Assess the customer’s needs, respond in a timely manner and book appointments
- Answer customer questions regarding product information
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and online chat associated with leads in response to direct marketing initiatives.
- Recommend, develop and implement innovative social strategies and interactive initiatives.
- Database management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, with a friendly nature and driven to meet sales targets
- OMVIC license
- Fantastic networking skills via social media and email communications
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to build and maintain relationships easily with clients and colleagues
- Call centre and/or automotive experience considered an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, writing skills
- Proficient computer skills
Toronto Hyundai offers:
- Ongoing management training and support
- Excellent compensation plan with optimum learning potential
- Great opportunity for advancement
- A great working environment.
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Join a great team!
Toronto Hyundai (a division of Marsim Auto Group) is located in mid-town Toronto. This position is responsible for answering a multi-line telephone system and some service cashier duties in a very busy car dealership. A detailed oriented individual is required for taking accurate messages, redirecting calls and greeting customers in a friendly manner. Excellent communication skills are a must as well as being courteous and professional. Recording customer information into our computer system as well as making and documenting customer follow up calls are also part of the duties. Perform office tasks, automotive licensing, updating files and filing on request.
- Greet customers upon arrival to the dealership and direct them accordingly
- Assist with Vehicle Administration
- Organize shuttle pick up
- Assist with cashing out customers
- Follow up calls to customers
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and with a cheerful SMILE.
- Direct callers to sales calls, service calls, and parts calls
- Communicate with customers and staff in a friendly and professional manner at ALL TIMES.
- A major part of the receptionist’s duty is to ensure that any and ALL prospects that come into the dealership are tracked.
- Licensing vehicles
- Send out reminders (rust, fabric and paint protection)
- Administrative support for the sales and service department
- Responsible for all aspects of phone system
- Tidy customer lounge, kitchen and coffee station
- Organize incoming and outgoing faxes
- Keep front organized and tidy
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to work Saturdays and evenings within business hours
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 1-2 years related experience
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (ie. Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and ability to develop solid professional internal and external work relationships.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a high pressure, high volume team oriented environment with minimal supervision, working independently and cooperatively with other members of the staff.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Coordinator & Events Planner
Toronto Hyundai has a great Marketing Coordinator opportunity available. In this position you will hold the responsibility for the marketing activities for multiple dealerships.
- Develop, organize and maintain the advertising and promotions calendar
- Plan and execute monthly retail advertising campaigns
- Manage monthly customer focused in-store events
- Showroom merchandising
- Work closely with graphic designer to provide ‘best in class’ creative services
- Manage marketing budget
- Maintain and update the corporate digital platforms
- Develop, proof and distribute monthly digital newsletter
- eMail Marketing – database management, email campaign distribution
- Maintaining the company website
- Maintaining company microsites
- Local Listings Management (DealerRater, Google My Business, Yelp, etc.)
- Manage SEM and SEO efforts
- Digital signage within the store
- Strategic development of social media campaigns, setting objectives for each campaign and ensuring content is updated on to social media platforms (FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- Ensure daily social media and blog monitoring & increase online presence
- Apply corporate social media management guidelines and procedures
- You will be the prime contact for social media. Must be available to reply to social media evenings and weekends as required.
- Copyediting and proofreading of all corporate communications – Blog posts, Store announcements, Press releases, etc.
- Showroom signage – maintain monthly signage within the sales and service depts. (POP material, digital signage, etc
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Manage all aspects of fundraising activity
- Act as primary contact for all dealerships efforts and programs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Website management experience
- OMVIC License or willing to obtain license a must!
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in media technology, marketing, public relations, communications, or journalism and in need of an internship as part of their graduation requirements.
- Experience working in marketing and digital media
- Familiarity with SEM/SEO strategies, Google analytics, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to be an influential communications consultant within the organization
- Strong working knowledge of communication principles and practices
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven experience and skills in utilizing social media to create brand awareness, engage clients, and facilitate public education and awareness
- Excellent written and oral communication
If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation during our recruitment and selection process.