We’re looking for a motivated Apprentice Technician to join our Service team. The ideal candidate will have a responsible attitude and a thorough approach to problem solving and diagnostics. Apprentices must be eager to learn the latest technology with the ability to work efficiently. We can provide an exciting and rewarding career and a fun place to work. 1-2 years experience. Valid Ontario drivers license and clean driver’s abstract is required. Aspires to achieve the very best in customer service is a must.
If you are interested. please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Automotive Sales Consultant
We are seeking a Sales Consultant to join our growing team.
YOU MUST possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Coupled with being a passionate, highly motivated, self-starter while always providing a superior level of CUSTOMER SERVICE is paramount.
BENEFITS: We offer a fantastic working environment, on-going coaching and training along with a rewarding compensation package.
A valid OMVIC license and Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license is also required.
If you are goal-driven, ready for a challenge and want to join our professional sales team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re an energetic, self-motivated individual wanting to start a career in automotive, keep reading…we’ve got a great opportunity available immediately.
The Service Coordinator will coordinate and manage customer relations including interacting with customers in the dealership who are there for service or parts, on the phone and online.
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely manner
- Check voice mails on an hourly basis.
- Schedule Service Appointments
- Obtain information about the customer, the problem and information on their car before they come to the dealership.
- Keeps a file on telephone follow-up successes.
- Actively participates in managing the customer database. Ensures that the list of calls is updated
- Missed Service Appointments – contact customers to reschedule appointments
- Immediately notifies supervisor of all customer complaints and ensure follow through of resolution
- Make outgoing calls/appointments, to contact and reach out to clients that are due for service or inactive clients that have not visited the department for some time.
- Check email on an hourly basis and respond to emails within 2 hours of when the customer sent the email.
- Keep time schedules and route assignments
- Ensure there is always someone available for pick up
- Planning routes and a radius that the shuttle bus will service
- Ensure there are signs placing all routes are clearly placed for customers to see.
- Make appointments for customers who have to order special parts
- Call customers to bring car back when parts come in.
- Deal with customer problems and queries
- Helping customers with various services
- A listing of local restaurants
- A listing of shopping nearby
- Detailed information about bus routes, subway stations
- Suppliers: taxi, car rentals, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and customer service. Including written, verbal and telephone skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role is an asset
- Ability to maintain filing systems and database
- Professional appearance & friendly disposition
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Experience using dealership related software is also an asset
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation during our recruitment and selection process.