We’re looking for a motivated Apprentice Technician to join our Service team. The ideal candidate will have a responsible attitude and a thorough approach to problem solving and diagnostics. Apprentices must be eager to learn the latest technology with the ability to work efficiently. We can provide an exciting and rewarding career and a fun place to work. 1-2 years experience. Valid Ontario drivers license and clean driver’s abstract is required. Aspires to achieve the very best in customer service is a must.
If you are interested. please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Automotive Sales Consultant
Toronto Hyundai is seeking a Sales Consultant to join our growing team.
As a Sales Consultant with Toronto Hyundai, you play a key role within the sales team. You will be responsible for managing all components of the sales process, achieving sales targets while ensuring all customer’s expectations are exceeded.
What We Look For
- Valid OMVIC License is a must
- A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- A passion for customer service is paramount
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- High level of proficiency with learning new computer systems.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Well spoken, articulate, professional and friendly
- Resourceful and adaptable.
- Willing to work a flexible work schedule
- A willingness to learn!
What We Offer
- A supportive management team
- Competitive and rewarding compensation plan and benefits.
- A great opportunity for career advancement within the organization
- On-going training, coaching and mentoring to ensure your success
- A fantastic working environment!
If you are goal-driven, ready for a challenge and want to join our professional sales team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.
Toronto Hyundai (a division of Marsim Auto Group) is looking for Automotive Licensed Technicians to join our team. The Automotive Technician will be responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Perform vehicle preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repairs accordingly.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Perform road tests as required
What We Look For
- Hyundai brand knowledge an asset.
- Strong aptitude for electrical/mechanical repairs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven record of quality and workmanship
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a licensed technician position.
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification.
- Valid Driver’s License (with a clean driving record).
- Able to work within hours of business.
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation plan and benefits
- A great leadership team that encourages training and provides ongoing coaching
- High traffic dealership
- A great team and environment!
We thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation during our recruitment and selection process.
Internet Sales Consultant
The Internet Sales Consultant is responsible for developing quality leads through Inbound and Outbound Marketing campaigns. You represent the company and in many cases are the first contact for prospective clients. The Internet Sales Consultant will be a highly motivated, self-starter who will work closely with the Sales Team to develop effective marketing campaigns and help to grow the sales pipeline to consistently support monthly revenue goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for driving revenue and provide reporting and analysis of business results
- Qualifying and transitioning sales leads
- Setting up appointments and demos
- Responding to inbound calls, emails and online chat associated with leads in response to direct marketing initiatives.
- Outbound lead generation always producing consistent results.
- Database management
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Monitor and report on developments in social media tools, trends and applications
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships easily with clients and colleagues
- Excellent Customer service skills
- College degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, writing and documentation skills
- Business development and Lead generation experience an asset
- Proficient computer skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule based on hours of business
- OMVIC license a must.