Does Hyundai offer roadside assistance?
The Hyundai Roadside Assistance Program reflects Hyundai’s commitment to complete satisfaction with the Hyundai ownership experience. It is available within Canada and the continental United States, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Roadside assistance is provided on all new Hyundai vehicles from the date the vehicle is delivered to the first retail buyer or otherwise put into use (in-service date), whichever is earlier, for a period of 3 years/unlimited kilometres, regardless whether the current owner is the original owner or a subsequent owner.
The Hyundai Roadside Assistance Program provides the following services:
- Towing Service: Transport to the nearest Hyundai Dealer or Authorized Service Centre within 100 kilometres, in the unlikely event the vehicle is inoperable.
- Roadside Services:
- Battery Jump Start Service
- Flat Tire Changing Service
- Lock-out Assistance (keys locked in car)
- Fuel Delivery (up to 10 Litres, where available) and to be paid for by customer at current pump prices
- Mechanical First Aid Service
- Winching and Extrication Service
- Trip Accident Assistance Service Benefit: In the event a warrantable mechanical disablement occurs more than 300 kilometres away from home, and the vehicle is disabled due to unforeseen accident overnight due to a repair in process, Hyundai Roadside Assistance will reimburse reasonable expenses for meals, lodging, or alternate transportation.
- Travel Planning for 2012 models and forward
- For more information regarding your vehicle warranty coverage, please refer to your Service Passport located in your glove compartment.