As a valued client of Toronto Hyundai we hope you know that our staff and customers are our priority. I wanted to reach out to you personally to let you know what we are doing here at Toronto Hyundai to support you and our staff. We are watching the spread of the COVID-19 carefully and we are alert to the dangers it presents.
We are also taking the following steps:
- Our dealership teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We ask that any customers who have recently travelled to areas with a large number of confirmed cases please postpone your appointment for at least two weeks.
- If you are looking to purchase a vehicle and you do not want to come into the dealership, we can assist you over the phone. All communications can be done remotely. We can deliver the vehicle to your home.
- We ask that everyone entering and exiting our dealerships use the hand sanitizer.
- With all due respect to our customers we have asked our staff to refrain from shaking hands. A simple nod or smile will suffice.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas such as door handles, public bathrooms, waiting area, etc).
- We have increased the quantity of antibacterial hand sanitizers in the dealership.
- For any customers who do not feel comfortable waiting in the customer lounge while they vehicle is in for service, we encourage you to use the complimentary shuttle service to bring you to a local destination within a 4km radius of the dealership.
- Our shuttle driver will take one customer at a time to avoid close contact with others.
- We have removed our magazines in the customer lounge at this time.
Please remember to wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Please read through Health Canada’s recommended measure the help us all maintain a healthy workplace.
We will continue to monitor this situation. We ask that everyone help in continuing to ensure the health and safely of all those who enter the dealerships. If you need to adjust your appointment, please contact the dealership directly.
Once again we want to reassure you that we are taking the necessary precautions for the health and safety of our staff and customers. Our dealerships are open, and we are prepared.
Marsim Auto Group