Toronto Hyundai has a great Marketing Coordinator opportunity available. In this position you will hold the responsibility for the marketing activities for multiple dealerships.
- Develop, organize and maintain the advertising and promotions calendar
- Plan and execute monthly retail advertising campaigns
- Manage monthly customer focused in-store events
- Showroom merchandising
- Work closely with graphic designer to provide ‘best in class’ creative services
- Manage marketing budget
- Maintain and update the corporate digital platforms
- Develop, proof and distribute monthly digital newsletter
- eMail Marketing – database management, email campaign distribution
- Maintaining the company website
- Maintaining company microsites
- Local Listings Management (DealerRater, Google My Business, Yelp, etc.)
- Manage SEM and SEO efforts
- Digital signage within the store
- Strategic development of social media campaigns, setting objectives for each campaign and ensuring content is updated on to social media platforms (FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- Ensure daily social media and blog monitoring & increase online presence
- Apply corporate social media management guidelines and procedures
- You will be the prime contact for social media. Must be available to reply to social media evenings and weekends as required.
- Copyediting and proofreading of all corporate communications – Blog posts, Store announcements, Press releases, etc.
- Showroom signage – maintain monthly signage within the sales and service depts. (POP material, digital signage, etc
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Manage all aspects of fundraising activity
- Act as primary contact for all dealerships efforts and programs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Website management experience
- OMVIC License or willing to obtain license a must!
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in media technology, marketing, public relations, communications, or journalism and in need of an internship as part of their graduation requirements.
- Experience working in marketing and digital media
- Familiarity with SEM/SEO strategies, Google analytics, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to be an influential communications consultant within the organization
- Strong working knowledge of communication principles and practices
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven experience and skills in utilizing social media to create brand awareness, engage clients, and facilitate public education and awareness
- Excellent written and oral communication
If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation during our recruitment and selection process.