Toronto Hyundai (a division of Marsim Auto Group) is looking for Automotive Licensed Technicians to join our team. The Automotive Technician will be responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Perform vehicle preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repairs accordingly.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Perform road tests as required
What We Look For
- Hyundai brand knowledge an asset.
- Strong aptitude for electrical/mechanical repairs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven record of quality and workmanship
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a licensed technician position.
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification.
- Valid Driver’s License (with a clean driving record).
- Able to work within hours of business.
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation plan and benefits
- A great leadership team that encourages training and provides ongoing coaching
- High traffic dealership
- A great team and environment!
We thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation during our recruitment and selection process.