The Internet Sales Representative is responsible for developing quality leads through Inbound and Outbound Marketing campaigns. You represent the company and in many cases are the first contact for prospective clients. The Internet Representative will be a highly motivated, self-starter and goal-oriented team player that wants to grow with us.
- Handle incoming emails, internet leads, on-line chat and phone calls
- Assess the customer’s needs, respond in a timely manner and book appointments
- Answer customer questions regarding product information
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and online chat associated with leads in response to direct marketing initiatives.
- Recommend, develop and implement innovative social strategies and interactive initiatives.
- Database management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, with a friendly nature and driven to meet sales targets
- OMVIC license
- Fantastic networking skills via social media and email communications
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to build and maintain relationships easily with clients and colleagues
- Call centre and/or automotive experience considered an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, writing skills
- Proficient computer skills
Toronto Hyundai offers:
- Ongoing management training and support
- Excellent compensation plan with optimum learning potential
- Great opportunity for advancement
- A great working environment.
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Join a great team!