This position is responsible for the management of Finance Department. You will supervise and implement company’s financial policies and offer financial advice that will allow management team to make the best business decisions for the company.
• Manage and direct the operation of Finance Department, evaluate the financial systems and procedures and advise on the improvement
• Develop the financial policies, procedure and standards and ensure implementation
• Produce the financial statements, ratio analysis, financial risk analysis, cash flow analysis and financial management reports
• Prepare the financial planning, review, monitor and manage the budget
• Develop financial strategies to monitor the investment activities and assets managements to minimize financial risk
• Research and analyze the financial data to predict financial trends and make recommendations.
• Liaise with vendors, banks, loan company, CRA and other institutions on behalf of the company
• Recruit and manage the financial staffs, provide relevant professional skills training
• Report to general manager on monthly basis regards to company’s financial performance and advise the possible impact on the business decisions.
Qualifications and Skills:
Minimum 3+ years’ experience as Financial Manager
What we Offer:
- Permanent full-time position
- $51.28/Hour, 35 hours per week
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post date: September 02, 2020